Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Blessings are SO real!

SO much has been going on. Landon and I have just been working like crazy to get ready for school. We have been trying to get into shape as well and have been trying to run everyday..notice the word TRYING. We are doing better than we were but it is still pretty tough. When I married Landon, I became a Utah resident. With school, because I became a Utah resident, I lost my scholarship and was put on a waiting list for the instate student scholarship. I was told that there was probably no chance of me getting that scholarship back and I was devestated. Yesterday, after I got out of work, I went to check the mail before walking into our apartment and there it was..the scholarship I was told would probably not come! I was so excited! I received a scholarship that would pay $1,732 each semester. Mine and Landon's faith in tithing and fasting just grew stronger. YAY for blessings!

3 comments:

  1. that's so awesome! i wish i could get a scholarship. that'll help so much. and i just thought i'd tell you again...i'm glad you have a blog now :) love you!
    lyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! That's wonderful! What a great blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Landon told me this news yesterday! What a huge blessing! I told Landon that I think if you still get approved for a grant, they will still give you that money in a check to buy books and things. Hopefully that is still true! Keep paying that tithing... blessing DO come! Thanks for the visit and we miss you guys already. Come again!!!

    ReplyDelete