Sunday, August 16, 2009

Grandma's Birthday!

Today has been a very special day! Landon and I went to mom and dad's house with the whole family to celebrate Grandma Kingston's birthday! I was able to make some fruit salad, which surprisingly good. We had a wonderful bbq meal! I love getting to know more of the extended family. The weekend has been nothing but working and sleeping. Landon and I have been working a lot, but we still find time to run and be with each other. I have found that making homemade pizza is WAY better than Pizza Hut. We got this really cool pizza stone and made homemade pizza last night. Oh man, that was the best pizza I have ever eaten! On Friday we had date night ( a date a week is the rule) and saw The Proposal at the movie theater. That movie is really cute. We had a great night out. Today has also been a really exciting day for our friends! Andrew and Sophie Weber had the joy of bringing a new life into this world! Evelyn Kennedy Weber was born at 1:28pm. She was 5 lbs 15 oz and 19.5 in long. Such a healthy baby! I can't wait to see her tonight! Landon and I are so blessed to have such wonderful friends. My life just keeps getting better and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment